You have an event to plan and a dream that your individuality, your signature style and taste will be expressed, and you need the perfect venue to showcase this vision.
You want the essential elements of theme and design concepts to bring your dream to life
You need your special day to be a memorable, unique and beautiful occasion that is tailor made to suit you, your financial allocation and your expectation of perfect
As a creative wedding designer, event manager and stylist, I will ensure you achieve this goal
I can offer you exclusive access to picturesque park-like Liddington Gardens in Waipapa, or one of two privately owned coastal properties situated along the shores of Mahinepua and Waiwurrie.
Each location boasts commanding vistas and a truly unique experience
Consultancy Service includes:
- Initial Consultation to determine appropriate Venue and Vendor Selection, Budget Allocation, Wedding Planning Guidelines, Recommendations and Inspirational Information
- Initial Consultation to further develop your wedding day ideas – Essential elements including Theme and Design Concept, Colour Palette, Floral Design, Furnishing, Prop and Accessories requirements, Ambient Lighting and Overall impact
- Assistance throughout the planning process including personalised Check Lists, Time Lines, Schedules and Budget Allocation.
- Finalise wedding details, manage and coordinate the Logistics of the Wedding Ceremony and Reception to ensure that every detail is attended to according to approved site and décor plans.
Assistance sourcing and securing the following goods and services
- Celebrant and Marriage License information pertaining to New Zealand law
- Professional; Lighting and Sound – Band/ DJ recommendations
- Chef – caterer. Arrangement of Tasting Menu if required
- Rentals: Marquee, Furnishings including Tables and Chairs, Crockery, Glassware, Cutlery, Chair Covers/Sashes, Table Runners and Linens, Serving Crockery and Utensils, Portaloos and Refrigeration Unit in accordance with the Venue of your choice, the stipulated Venue requirements and packages offered.
- Consultation and Coordination of Theming and Decorating Design by Susi Liddington Creative – Venue Decorations including Ceremony area, Tables, Chairs, Register Signing Table and Chairs, Drinks Station, Marquee decorating ( if applicable), Buffet Tables, Dessert Tables and Candy Bars, Bathrooms, and Lounging areas indoors and outside, as per your requirements, based on an hourly rate of $45 per hour. Refer to Susi Liddington Creative Inventory of Decorating Items to Hire and Susi Liddington Creative Pinterest Boards for inspiration
- Florist: Bouquets, Corsage, Hair flowers and Boutonnieres
- Cake Designer
- Hair Stylist
- Makeup Artist
- Transportation coordination for the Bridal party- Guests
- Accommodation recommendations – Bride and Groom – Guests
Wedding and Event Management Consultancy Service
- A two hour Site Inspection of Ceremony Site and Reception Venue
- Additional travel costs of $1.50 per kilometre will be incurred if Venue is in excess of 30 km from Liddington Gardens, and/or if Ferry Charges are incurred
- Confirmation and Liaison with each Vendor, Full disclosure of Vendor Contact Details, Finalise each Vendor Time Line and Schedule requirements
- Meetings/email consultations, Skype and communication via the phone will be within accepted business hours unless by approved prior arrangement.
- NB: Communications requiring Toll Call Charges via the telephone will be payable by you the Client Couple.
- Office Excel Spread Sheet of Estimated Costs and Description including Vendor Quotes, Dates for Deposits required, Dates for Payment in Full as determined by the Terms and Conditions of Vendors.
Coordinate and liaise the following:
- Supervision of installation of Marquee the day or two days prior to the wedding date
- Wedding Rehearsal the day prior to the wedding.
- Additional Staff as required. Hiring of additional staff is payable by you, the client couple
- All vendors involved
- Planning, Coordinating, Installation and Dismantle of Decorating Items for the Wedding Ceremony area and Reception including the marquee and designated other areas such as the ceremony area, paths, interior of venue including bathrooms and guest bedrooms, as per final arrangements
- The pick-up and delivery of Wine, Champagne, other liquor and Beverage as permitted by the venue as required by you, the client couple
- Receive personal items for the Ceremony and Reception, such as, Toasting Flutes and Champagne, Guest Favours, Guest Book, Wishing Tree, Personal Assistance Wedding Day Kit (if required), Canapés and Beverages for the Wedding party to take to location Photography.
- Table and Seating Plan and Design
- The Wedding Ceremony, Music and the Celebrant
- The Bridal Banquet/Cocktail Reception on wedding day
- The MC
NB: All Invoice payments should be paid via Internet Banking Direct by you, the client couple, with receipt of payment being recorded by both the Consultant and you.
Final payment to some vendors such as your Celebrant, Bridal Car Chauffeur or Musicians on the wedding Day can be arranged in advance with your consultant, Susi Liddington.
Any additional Weekend Agenda/Things to do provided for the Bridal Party and Guests before and after the wedding day celebration not included in the afore mentioned wedding agenda will be charged separately as per arrangement, at $45 per hour.
Includes: Airport collection, Scenic Flights/Helicopter transfer, Golf bookings at Kauri Cliffs, Carrington, Kerikeri, Waitangi, Private Fishing Charter and /or Diving Charter and equipment, Art and Craft Trail, Fuller’s Cape Reinga Trip, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner arrangements outside the wedding reception.
Refer to See and Do Itinerary for additional activities of interest.
This Document is a guideline only and subject to the Susi Liddington Creative Terms and Conditions Contract.